Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feedsack Sale!


 Ok Guys...you may remember these lovelies:






I have listed these all on ebay right now.  20 + feedsacks is like 20 extra yards of fabric in your cabinet and honestly I just don't have the heart to cut into them.  They're almost all full and some are still chain stitched up the side.  I feel like I'm ripping into history.  So y'all can go buy them and I will pretend they are going to a textile museum, mmmmkay? 

Whatever doesn't sell will probably get listed on etsy.  I was hoping to get a huge whack of selling done so I'm not running to the post office once a week for 3 months.  That would be yuck.

Are you still with me?  If so, I have a special surprise.  Readers of the Tulip Patch will a free PDF pattern with feedsack purchase.  You just include a seller note with your auction saying "I want ____ pattern sent to (insert email address)".  Boom.  Free pattern coming your way. 

2 comments:

  1. how much do you want from all of these... I want them all. I did not know you still had them..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...