Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mini Tutorial: A Houndstooth Quilt Block

***Update: I have figured out a new method which eliminates the bias edges you get using this strip method.  If you are interested in a No-Bias houndstooth quilt block, please check  my etsy shop  or Pattern Spotfor a PDF pattern of a houndstooth lap quilt.  If it is sold out, email me and I'll relist it for you. Thanks!***

ETA: Due to pictures in the tutorial getting lost, I am removing this tutorial from my sidebar and I will not be redoing it.  The pattern (the no bias version) has been picked up by a shop so it is probably not fair to the shop owner to provide that information for free so I will not be redoing the tutorial.  If you live near The Village Cloth Shoppe in Dekalb, MS, stop in and you can get your very own paper copy of this pattern.





4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...