Monday, October 4, 2010

The Archives: A Zigzag Quilt

This is a twin size quilt for my sports lovin' nephew, Spoony D. Yes, that's an awesome nickname...he's an awesome kid. He has been an Alabama fan since before Alabama started winning all the time Nick Saban came. Spoony is a true blue fan..loyal to the bone...


I finished making this quilt when football season started and I think I finished around the time of the National Championship. I may or may not have been responsible for their success. The world may never know.

In case you can't see, I used a houndstooth print, a football print, an Alabama licensed print, and a print from Hobby Lobby called Crackle that looks like Elephant Skin.

Roooooollllll TIDE, ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...