Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ruby Tuesday


I received this lovely stack from moda last week.  You know what that means...tutorial on the way.   I should probably include a bonus tutorial for grownup size drool bib, because these fabrics are so so lovely a girl might just lose control.  It's the cutest thing that's been in my sewing nook in a while...

PS, for those who liked Road To Tennessee and requested a tute, I will be creating a tutorial for that quilt as well.  Look for it in the next two to three months.

4 comments:

  1. Both are very cute! but you should probably take those scissors away .. he looks dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, you are a lucky girl to have the lovely fabric!! And that sweet little guy is just the cutest!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can not wait to see what you have in store now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous of that stack of Ruby!!!! I want some of that material so bad! I can't wait to see what you make with it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...