Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm here...

I'm still here.  I was taking a shower the other day when inspiration struck.  For the first time ever, I wrote down one of my patterns.  It took a LONG time.  I am testing the lap size version now for accuracy and will hopefully make it available for sale in my etsy shop as a pdf.  

I've also written a FREE tutorial which will be available sometime in October.  More details to come on that.  I took my final pictures of the finished product today at a local park.  That's one of the great benefits of blogging for me...I have to get out that camera and I end up getting a lot of cute pictures of my kids that would have otherwise been too lazy to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...