Monday, September 6, 2010

Finish: Cracker Quilt



I am finished with the Cracker Quilt done in 30's reproductions. I really like how bright and happy this quilt is. I'm not quite finished with this pattern yet. I am hoping to make it in current fabric to showcase how timeless this fun block really is. The fabrics are ordered and I am excited!




I think I cut one of my prints incorrectly because one of the yellow prints needed more trimming than the others. It could have just been the piece of fabric, though. There were bias edges involved and sometimes that causes issues.




This quilt is currently in the wash...again. Apparently that fence was pretty dirty...much dirtier than my back fence where I usually take pictures. Lesson learned!

Happy Labor Day and Happy Birthday to my husband! His birthday means one thing for y'all...I can reveal his birthday gift on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...