Wednesday, August 18, 2010

They grow up so fast...

My 18 year old nephew started college this week. It's hard to believe. I'm so proud of him and the young man he has become. My other sister (his aunt) and I have decided to be the welcome wagon. I am taking the last half of the month and she is taking the first half of the month and we are going to send him a happy to let him know we love him. For my first round I made this:




It's a potholder (for all the ramen he will be nuking) and a bedside caddy for him to tuck in a book, an ipod, or whatever he might want. I may tuck a little money in the pocket if I can swing it.

Let me know if you have any great ideas for my next care package!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...