Monday, November 15, 2010

Quilt Festival: My shopping bag!!

 American Jane!  1 yard cut plus 47 fat quarters. 
 Olfa ergonomic cutter for 15.99 and 10 blades for $30.

 15000 (no, I didn't put too many zeros!) yds of piecing thread for 18.95 (steal!), big spools of egyptian cotton quilting thread for 8.95 (these were at least double the 1200 yd size...don't remember exactly how many yards, but it was cheaper than Hobby Lobby for sure), 2 disappearing ink pens for 2.25 each, bobbin tube for $1 (and I should have bought more!).
 The fabric is for my next Moda Bake Shop quilt but the stencil is what I purchased at the festival go quilt more borders...$2.60.
 A Michael Miller FQ for $1.69 with some quilter humor on it.



2 polka dot fqs for $1 each, the blue rose repros were my FAVORITE repro of all time that I used every last tiny scrap of.  They were $1.69/FQ.

Amie offered to buy me a treat for quilting her Helix baby quilt for her (I will be linking that up when she shows pics...I love seeing projects made from a tutorial or pattern I did b/c it is a great reward for the work put into it!).  I wasn't going to make her follow through but then I saw this Momo Wonderland bundle...I've drooled over that for a while and then they had 2 yards of the green coordinating dot for $10 so I was all over it. 


Just kidding on the ironing board!  I have 3 little boys, a husband, and a dog.  I don't need any more nekkid men in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely selection of fabrics!! :o) I am looking so forward to your next Moda Bake Shop tutorial. :o)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have lots of fun with your purchases.
    I've been using that model of Olfa cutter for several years, and of all the cutters I've had in the last 30 years, it's my favorite--and I never have to worry about leaving the blade out accidentally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul -- I particularly lust after the American Jane fabrics. Like you I didn't find out about them until after they had been out a while and I love getting my grubby paws on the older pieces. The ironing board makes me laugh - with a house filled with men I don't have any interest in addition nekkid ones - but hey, maybe he wouldn't create as much laundry - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections. Wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...