Monday, February 16, 2015

The last finish.

I haven't posted in a while because my quilting time is very, very limited.  I am still quilting, but just not with the regularity a blog needs to really thrive.  I have a good great excuse...I am living out a long held dream by going to nursing school.  Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise,  I will be a Registered Nurse in less than 2 years. 

Thanks to everyone who has left a kind word, made me laugh, bought a pattern, or inspired me in the last few years. I wish you the best as you continue on in your quilting!


5 comments:

  1. Yay you!! Its NEVER to late to follow a dream!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So glad to hear you're doing well. Good luck in nursing school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursing is a wonderful, difficult, satisfying, horrifying, amazing, educational profession! I have been a nurse for almost 40 years and can't imagine doing anything else! Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, it's been a few years since I used your Road to Tennessee pattern from Moda Bake Shop to make this quilt for my sister http://www.hookedonneedles.com/2011/10/tranquility-quilt-finished.html . Since then, I also started on the road to becoming a nurse! At 50, I went back to school (3 years ago) and tomorrow I begin my last year! Hopefully in May I will graduate and next summer take my board exam! I hope you are doing well in school too! Good luck to both of us!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...