Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Seen at Market...

I didn't take too many pictures but I did snap what caught my eye.  Rather than drawing this out I am gonna dump all these photos in this post and if you want to look, look.  If not, you won't have to trudge through 14 posts about Market just on this blog.  I am well aware that can get old quick!
 Lori Holt
 See-zors!!!

 School Color Chevrons by Riley Blake.
 Corduroy.
 I thought my BFF would love this.


 Tula Pink VW Pillow...this will be a free pattern download.
 
 This was in the Kaffe Fasset booth.  It was breathtaking and made of Shot Cottons.  They have a Shot Cotton only pattern book coming out and it is GORGEOUS.  He and Brandon Mably were very very nice and I was kind of surprised since they are so so talented.

 I loved this display of Zen Chic..colors, patterns, everything.

 This was so cute in the Moda section.
 "My Favorite Color Is Moda".
 Posy by Aneela Hoey (very sweet quiet lady).

10 comments:

  1. Love the photos, so many I haven't seen before!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one never get tired of seeing "Market" whether it is Spring or Fall.
    thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the posts about market. Thanks Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics! It was so nice to meet you this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kaffe Fasset quilt is AMAZING. Holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love it all! When will the VW Bus pattern be online? I'm addicted to them lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. And girl, I am a total Kaffe Fasset convert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...