Thursday, October 6, 2011

under-hyped

This week I'm working on some fabric for a project I will share at some later point, but I am falling more and more in love with these prints and I want to share them with you while they are still readily available.  I present....Flora (by Lauren and Jessi Jung for Moda)-

 This collection is bright enough to be happy but warm enough not to assault your eyes when they're all heaped together.  There are a nice mix of scales...some really large scale, some near solid, some medium, some small. The prints aren't too matchy-matchy, either.  This is one of those rare lines where I think everything looks great all jumbled together.

My favorite are the lattice prints...I think they come in coral, turquoise, and green.  I wish I had yards and yards of this!

I'm not getting paid to endorse this fabric, by the way.  I just think this line deserves some ooh-ing and ahh-ing, too!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Toss a dash of chocolate brown in your quilt too. It will give those gorgeous colors something to dance against.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are falling more and more in love, those prints are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Actually I think Moda unhyped ALL of Lauren and Jessi's fabric lines so far. I have used them all and I love them. I have nothing against Moda...but I don't get why their stuff is always released 'on paper'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it......I will have to look for it in my quilt stores. The color combinations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to look at this one. I am so in love with Hideway by them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics and colors! I just made a pillow using your Roly-Poly Owl, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went straight to FQ shop to have a look at this line and it is gorgeous!!! i love that lattice. the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, aaaaahhhh ;o) Lovely combo of colours and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can's wait to see what you are creating!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...