Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas baking in July...

Hey y'all!

I'm taking part in moda bakeshop's Christmas in July series.  Head over there to check out my Easy Advent Calendar tutorial.

I made three but I can only find pics for two..HMMMM...


The flying geese are actually three dimensional pockets made with only one seam per block.  This goes together quickly.  I was feeling super crafty and added Ric Rac.  That's such a step for a plain gal like me. 

I'd love if you stopped by the bake shop and left a comment letting me know what you think.  If you make one, I'd L.O.V.E to see a picture.  If these advent calendars end up like our last one (ravaged of candy and torn to shreds on the floor) we are gonna have one super ticked mama! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...