Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fabric Score of the Century!

IMG_4031




Today I decided to visit a 10,000 bolt quilt store. Unfortunately, my budget did not allow for much purchasing. I was doing a bit of recon for when my best friend comes up next week. Apparently, I was running right behind a shop-hop from market. As they were leaving, I was pulling up. I found 1 yd of my favorite Wee Play gingham and proceeded to the next LQS.

There was the bus again... I was accidentally stalking the shop hop. I went looking for American Jane Happy Campers. I found 1 print and bought 1/4 yard of it. I also got the Flea Market Fancy...almost 9 yards. I took it to the cutting table and then the shop hop stalker became the shop hop stalk-ee. People were waiting at the cutting table to take what I did not want, but homegirl just got a speeding ticket, and that means I was stocking The Etsy Shop.   Don't judge, y'all...This speeding ticket has me flat broke the week before the International Quilt Festival...I need to climb out of this hole so I can get in on the festival goodies!!! BESIDES...I see a giveaway in my future...

There, I'm not so bad now, right?

2 comments:

  1. GIRL. I would have bought the WHOLE ENTIRE EVERYTHING THEY HAD LEFT :)

    You ALWAYS find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm severely coveting.. especially the one on the left.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...